- OceanＷayhttp://www.yachter123.com/OceanWay is a yacht-oriented media platform built by Shenzhen OceanWay Yacht Service Co.,Ltd. Its magazine is the only free yacht magazine in China and the WeChat account is the most influential online platform comparing with new media. It is committed to research yacht industry in China and published the "OceanWay China Yachting Market Report" exclusively. Oceanway e-commerce store is the only online platform of yacht industry in China which intergraded maritime training, yacht chartering, yacht selling and equipment selling. OceanWay disseminates yacht news and promotes yacht cultural with purposes of professional and justice which gives a further boost to yachting life in China.
- Asia Pacific Boatinghttp://www.asia-pacificboating.com/Founded in 1976, Asia-Pacific Boating has become the leading name among luxury yachting publications in the region, with a reputation among Asian yacht owners and enthusiasts for timely reviews, news and features. In magazine, digital platform and multimedia formats, Asia-Pacific Boating now reaches a wide range of yachtmen and industry insiders in Asia and worldwide.
- Hong Kong Maritime Museumhttp://www.hkmaritimemuseum.org/eng/Hong Kong Maritime Museum (HKMM) is a vibrant, cultural institution dedicated to preserving, collecting and displaying objects that tell the story about trade and maritime in Hong Kong and the Pearl River Delta. The non-profit registered charity founded in 2003 by members of the Hong Kong Shipowners Association, the Museum opened in 2005 at Murray House in Stanley and relocated in 2013 to Central Pier 8, in the heart of the Central Harbour Waterfront. Today the Museum attracts 100,000 visitors annually where across 4,400 square metres and more than 1,200 objects are displayed in 13 galleries on three levels. All of which uniquely overlooks a bustling Victoria Harbour.
- China Merchants Wharfhttp://www.cmgwt.com.hk/aboutus.phpChina Merchants Godown, Wharf & Transportation Co., Ltd. (CMGWT) is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Merchants Group. It mainly engages in supply chain business of logistics which covers warehousing, wharfage, airfreight cargo handling, cargo processing, and packaging. It owns a large non-pillar air-conditioned warehouse, 494,736 sq. ft. with a storage capacity of 55,000 tons, wine cellar & public wine storage and a pier of pile conducting bridge construction for cruise vessel berthing and cargo handling.
- Voyager Risk Solutionshttp://www.voyfg.com/The number one mission of Voyager Risk Solutions (VRS) is to be an Asia’s leading specialist insurance and risk management company. The team takes care of the discerning needs of high-net worth and high profile personalities. The personal approach ensures that VRS have a thorough understanding of the complex set of risks of distinct clients who are facing. VRS sets forth to design a bespoke insurance package which can meet the unique requirements of their situation. Be it yachts, jets, luxury cars, collectibles, fine art, jewellery, property, international health, kidnap or ransom, private clients can benefit from the trusted relationships with VRS. They hold with niche insurers to craft bespoke solutions that minimize risk, increase coverage and competitive which compared with policies generally offered by mainstream general insurers.