Hong Kong Cruise & Yacht Industry
Association (HKCYIA) headquartered at the Hong Kong Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, HKCYIA is a non-profit organization of cruise and yacht industry practitioners working together as a united force to promote the long-term development of the Hong Kong cruise and yacht industry.
HKCYIA is established to:
- Work closely with the relevant organizations and affiliations to promote the well-being of the Hong Kong cruise and yacht industry;
- Foster co-operations between local and global cruise and yacht communities;
- Promote sustainable development of the Hong Kong cruise and yacht industry.
Structure & Scope:
Cruise Destinations; Cruise Terminal Companies; International Cruise Lines; International Cruise Industry Trade Associations; Shipping Agencies; Ship Management Companies; Travel Agencies.
Yacht and Sailboat Racing Associations; International Yacht and Shipbuilding Industry Trade Associations; Yacht Builders; Yacht Dealers; Yacht Charters; Yacht Clubs.
Other Related Industry
Cruise and Yacht Industry Veterans; Education and Training Providers; Terminal Manufacturers; Architects and Interior Designers; Marine Equipment Suppliers; Press and Publishers; Human Resources Companies; Event and Public Relations Companies; Logistics, Purchasing and Supply Management Companies; Financial Institutions and Insurance Companies.
- To provide a unified voice to work with the Government on cruise and yacht industry affairs and safeguard the interests of the Hong Kong cruise and yacht industry;
- To assist in the formulation of industry policies and advance the operational standards in the industry;
- To foster co-operations between local and global cruise and yacht communities through assisting in the market research and economic studies;
- To facilitate collaboration between stakeholders through organizing international industry events;
- To raise levels of professionalism and operational standards in the industry through training and education.